• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Right we'll just get this one bedded in and then I want to put a row of English Electric Lightnings in the bed over there against the wall. They will look lovely when they bloom in the spring"

"I don't care if it IS you Harry, Get up for your Grandmother!"

Thanks Eddie, ok have a go with this one..

Posted Images

Thanks  Matt , great minds think alike.:winka:

I have just flown back from France thank god. :pilotic:

Have had my  fingers X  all week hopeing  that my flight with  Ryanair into London Stansted  was not cancelled.

I will post my pic  asap.

• Like 1

Hi  Guys and girls  I would like to pick a winner,  Matt is the only person who has  posted a caption so far.

I need to pick the winner by this sunday  as I am off on my hol's on Monday.

OK, hot shot.  You say you can top the beer bottle opening video.  If you're so good lets see you mow the grass with that thing.

John

(@ Mike - that's a tough one to make anything funny from.  It's so...normal.)

The capacity of humans to heal after catastrophic injury never ceases to amaze, like the case of Barry Steel (who you may remember from a helicopter flight school manual...illustration 8b)  who continued operating as ground crew supervisor despite a Bell 407 landing strut remaining in his skull, which doctors deemed too dangerous to remove.

(His commute time to work is quite reduced these days as well.)

Edited by Captain Coffee
57 minutes ago, allardjd said:

OK, hot shot.  You say you can top the beer bottle opening video.  If you're so good lets see you mow the grass with that thing.

John

(@ Mike - that's a tough one to make anything funny from.  It's so...normal.)

Fortunately, I am not. :P:D

Edited by Captain Coffee
  • Haha 1
On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 23:49, brett said:

And the marshal thought the only skid mark he had to worry about that day was the ones in his shorts

Well done Brett:thumbup:  in the lines  I was thinking of.

So it's over to you.

This one is tough to caption. Too many disturbing questions jumping out...that we're probably better off not knowing the answers to.

That said, he may have just fainted having seen what these places charge even for something as simple as a feckin' egg sandwich. I've had "HOW MUCH????" experiences like that myself.

But still, those questions...<shudder>.

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, Holdit said:

This one is tough to caption. Too many disturbing questions jumping out...that we're probably better off not knowing the answers to.

That said, he may have just fainted having seen what these places charge even for something as simple as a feckin' egg sandwich. I've had "HOW MUCH????" experiences like that myself.

But still, those questions...<shudder>.

My wife says I have 'Old Timers Disease', I am always saying, "When I was younger that only cost.....".:D

As to the other comments I can only hope I left you with no lasting damage.^_^

Guy in blue shirt: I'll have anything other than what he had.

Guy in dark shirt and flip-flops:  Hmmm. That's a watch on his left wrist.  I wonder what's on his right?

Guy in light shirt:  No, I'm not going to give him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, even if you put the camera away.

Guy in plaid shorts:  And my friends were criticizing MY fashion choices!

John

• Haha 1