Thanks, Captain Coffee....

This one has some interesting possibilities, but then, all of them do...

y4mF9fxAxcMxyEabLdDnGrKZSjsosNVBpzh9w3rv

EDIT:  I've got to get in here with mine - can't resist.  Sorry.  This one jumped out at the engineer in me.

Copilot: Too bad you didn't hit it harder - it would have fallen forward and only damaged the wing.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Right we'll just get this one bedded in and then I want to put a row of English Electric Lightnings in the bed over there against the wall. They will look lovely when they bloom in the spring"

"I don't care if it IS you Harry, Get up for your Grandmother!"

Thanks Eddie, ok have a go with this one..

Posted Images

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 17:41, brett said:

Engineer: Our towers are earthquake proof, fire proof, rust proof and best of all cras...CRASH, BANG, easy to replace 

OK, this one seems to have gone quiet so I'm going to award it to Brett.   His description of engineering "agility" is pretty good.

I did like the jumping tower Al posted but in the end, had to cut the cards.

Take it away, Brett.

John

Fact being stranger than fiction, my Father-in Law was in the RAF  and as well as being an aircraft electrician, was also on the crash crew as and when needed.  At the time of the incident he was based at RAF Northolt, when one afternoon an Indian Air Force Lockheed Constellation came in carrying some VIPs. The passengers got off and were whisked away, the crew then proceeded to ignore the well equipped galley on the aircraft and  lit a fire on the apron underneath it! They were part way through preparing their food when the fire crew turned up and put an end to proceedings! For some reason these silly buggers did not trust the aircrafts equipment and wanted to do things the traditional way! By all accounts they were directed to the Crews Mess and told to eat there! 

• Like 1