This month we're back to normal with no image-altering edits please!

We would line to see pictures of aircraft in or breaking through cloud. Big, small, tube or prop even those things with rotors!

Good luck, competition closes 23:59 UTC+1 Thurs 31st May 2012

I shall make an effort to join this month as the theme fits perfectly of some of my recent shots.

A falcon breaking through the clouds:

fsx2012-02-2409-49-51-01.jpg

Comet Rising:

fsx2011-08-1516-47-01-29.jpg

Climbing through the soup:

fsx2011-12-1807-11-22-51.jpg

Good luck all.

Love that F-20, would have been a good aircraft had it got into service. Cheaper than an F16 and just as good. However Lockheed Martin/General Dynamics paid a lot of backhanders out to the US Military procurement people to secure orders for the F-16 and the rest ,as they say, is history. Legendary NASA test pilot Charles "Chuck" Yeager was on the test pilot panel for Northrop and said in his biography that the F-20 was the best fighter he had ever flown. It would have been ideal for the RAF as it was a lot cheaper than the Tornado or F-16. Ah well. :(

Here are my three:

1. Over a very nice high-altitude cloud layer.

mutleys1.jpg

2. Coming through the beautiful clouds somewhere over the Pacific Northwest.

mutleys2.jpg

3. Completely lost and disorientated in a crazy winter storm near Newfoundland.

mutleys3.jpg

Good luck to all! :)

It looks like it's going to be another tough competition with all of those great entries, but I'll give it a shot.

A Hurricane heading out to intercept some German bombers which are heading toward London to exact some revenge for yesterdays Champions cup upset. (I was rooting for Bayern :whis: )

Hurricane_Clouds.jpg

A Hurricane heading out to intercept some German bombers which are heading toward London to exact some revenge for yesterdays Champions cup upset. (I was rooting for Bayern :whis: )

Drogba's Grandfather is flying the Hurricane, so again you lose !! :D:whis:

Drogba's Grandfather is flying the Hurricane, so again you lose !! :D:whis:

That's funny Alan.

It was a good day at FSC Weston with a chance to meet a few FS contacts in person. I came away with lots of good ideas and £130 pounds less in my pocket. :wacko2:

How ever I did manage to loose some valuable information regarding drivers for my Saitek panels the ones provided with the product do have some short comings. If any one can provide me with the source of these third party drivers I would be very happy. :whis: It was my intension to add some pics to the gallery here but I seem unable to find the attachment link.