Simple Universal Twin Cockpit

Hi guys, I am thinking of creating a "universal" twin cockpit for FSX. I plan to use 2 screens (one for the gauges and one for the view), a plywood board for the panel cover, and some prebuilt hardware for the control panels and primary flight controls. I plan to modify my CH Yoke to have the yoke far to to the left of the pole/column. Do you have any ideas on how to improve my design?

You advice is appreciated,

Wyatt :thum:

yes 1st thing do a template....just to make sure that all your gear will fit and that you get the look you want..... once you are happy with your configuration. then go ahead and make the real thing....

And Give your self room to grow..... just in case you get extra gear later...... cheers N7163C

Thanks for the advice. I plan on the panel being 14 inches tall and three feet wide with the quadrant stacked on top of the yoke column. The screen I plan on using is 12" by 9", so I figure I can fit several 2.5 inch gauges on it. I plan on buying a small screen and some electronics to create the gps. I'll put all my avionics in a 6" by 12" column to the left of the yoke. If I want to expand I have some space above the yoke, and 1 inch bellow the main panel (screen) where I can put switches.