My DIY Cockpit Its Done

Hi fellow simmers here is my cockpit DONE... and working just fine. Usb Hubs Problem fixed.. now i have 3 two 10 ports and one 7 port..

No more loosing power.. The only thing left for me to get is the VRInsitgh GPS. i found one second hand. will get it very soon.....

ty for all your advised... and safe flying. N7163C

IMG_3159.jpg:hat:

• Like 1

Nice job Steve. Is that a wet compass you have on top? If so where is it from? :thum:

The compass you see there is the one from FSMX i have the screen just showing the front window of the plane and just showing the top of the glare shield and the compass....

Wow - that was quick. In that amount of time I'd barely have finished my preliminary procrastination.

Nice job.

John

tnx for that... yes it looks great i thing. i even have a car seat set up at the right distance from the controls. the one thing missing is a coffee holder,

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Nice job 1 question how many computers do you have to run a pit similar to yours

Cheers :hat:

For some reason I never saw this first post of yours Mick or Rick. I do not have an answer to your question but just wanted to say hi and welcome to the forum. Are you planning on making a cockpit too?

It seems that he needs a new one but a couple of members here have home cockpits but I think they are on vacation. Hopefully you will get an answer one day. :)

Thanks John for the deletes and James for the heads up. :)  I had noticed that I double posted and had already deleted one of them. I was having trouble with my PC and it was stuck on my post submittle(how is this spelled? :huh: ) and just kept loading. Not sure what happed and had to close out. I guess it ended up posting four times in all before closing. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very nice, have you managed to get the Saitek panels to work with add on aircraft, I have found I get different functionality depending on how complex the add on is, ie majestic dash 8 has very limited functionality, realair Duke most things work.