Having now got both the Quailty Wings and the Just Flight 146/RJ, I can now show you the comparison shots of the 2 types.

I will just put QW or JF as lead to each.

These are straight V keys and no alterations in editing except the re-size to 1280

JF

421146_comp_JF_QW_1_an.jpg

QW

594146_comp_JF_QW_2_an.jpg

JF

132146_comp_JF_QW_3_an.jpg

QW

352146_comp_JF_QW_4_an.jpg

JF

141146_comp_JF_QW_6.jpg

QW

763146_comp_JF_QW_5.jpg

JF

867146_comp_JF_QW_7.jpg

QW

454146_comp_JF_QW_8.jpg

It has been days trying to get the Just Flight manual down my throat and still struggling. Verdict on Manual = 5.5 out of 10

40 minutes in the Flight1/QW manual and I was in the air. Verdict on Manual 9 out of 10

I like both, but my preference is the Quality Wings for better everything.

I have not tried as yet a repaint in the QW version.

:)

It has been days trying to get the Just Flight manual down my throat and still struggling. Verdict on Manual = 5.5 out of 10

I spent a considerable amount of time writing the manual to make it as simple as possible for our large F-Lite customer base (its not the simplest of aircraft to operate), and this is the first time that I've seen feedback suggesting that it was difficult to understand. Could you explain what you found difficult?

@ Martyn

Forgive me if you think I was a bit harsh with 5.5 on your manual. I will get back to you via a PM. I spent many years as a Fire Service Instructor, so I know the long hours spent making a set of Instructions.

Then spent many years after, teaching computers to teenagers who had failed at school, so again know how difficult getting your message over is..

I am enjoying the JF 146 and you are right; it is a difficult aircraft to learn. Please do not take any offence when none was intended..

James