VRinsight Tact & Toggle Switch Panel

For sale is my VRinsight Tact & Toggle Switch Panel

The Tack & Toggle panel features six rocker toggle switches, eleven traditional toggle switches, and 15 illuminated push-buttons. These are all programmable and feature USB input.

The variations between the types of switches allow you to separate out the controls by location as well as actual switch. For instance, you can assign the electrical panel controls to the toggle side, then CDU functions to the push-button side or however you like.

The centrally-located rocker style switches to be perfect for external and internal lighting. This multiple-use functionality hearkens back to the beauty of building a generic cockpit – controls can be anything you like, as opposed to hyper-real setups where switches have to mirror their real-life counterparts.

There is nothing quite like going through the pre-flight sequence flipping actual toggle switches with the tactile response they provide!

This is a real sturdy piece of kit with metal casing and quality switches.

As new in original box with disc. It's not cheap to buy new but I am open to any reasonable offer, please note the postage would be at least £10, due to the weight.

Please PM me for questions and offers.

Cheers,

Joe

• 2 months later...

Good Evening Sir and thank you for your time,

I have just joined the 'Hangar' and noticed this item as For Sale, is it still available and if so; what is your acceptance of an offer?

I cannot promise to offer much input to others, but I have had a few problems and worked subsequent solution(s) so maybe I can assist someone?

Sprint-Man

Thank You John,

Pleased to be 'here', as I stated I've have had my share of problems and maybe I'm able to offer assistance to others but generally I'm a 'low-level' sim-pilot still learning from mistakes.

Happy Christmas to you and your's and again, thank's for the welcome!

Sprint-Man

The name came from my riding a Triumph Sprint ST Motorcycle

Thank You John,

Pleased to be 'here', as I stated I've have had my share of problems and maybe I'm able to offer assistance to others but generally I'm a 'low-level' sim-pilot still learning from mistakes.

Happy Christmas to you and your's and again, thank's for the welcome!

Sprint-Man

The name came from my riding a Triumph Sprint ST Motorcycle

welcome sprint man , not many bikers here i think, I have had bikes for 49 years

Hi Sprint-man

Welcome to the Hangar, feel free to join in :thum:

I never did get around to putting it on eBay so it is still available!

Here is a product link http://www.flightstore.co.uk/flight-simulation-c9/-c475/vrinsight-tact-and-toggle-switch-panel-p2465

If you are interested in making an offer please send me a Personal Message (PM) by hovering your mouse over my name to the left and clicking "send message" under my avatar.

Cheers

Joe

Welcome Sprint. Nice choice of bike. I have owned several Triumphs, including a Sprint, two Daytona's and currently I am riding a 2009 Bonnie while my 1976 Bonnie is in parts awaiting restoration.

So you and Brtifrog are not alone in riding bikes!