US (Mesa Airlines) out of Boston

Hi all,

I hope you are all having a good week, looking forward to Christmas :-) Just a quick batch from me of a US Airways ERJ-145 flight to Buffalo. The weather was on the whole quite good, apart from a downpour a couple of hours before departure. The flight left at 9:40am. Here are the shots, please enjoy them! You can thank reef for providing me with the grass on shot 2! (I hope you don't mind reef :mrhappy:)

Parked up at Terminal B with our fellow US Airways.

fsscr000-10.png

Taxiing to 33L, passing a Saab 340B Colgan Air.

fsscr001-12.png

Holding short, an A319 US Airways gets on its way to Miami.

fsscr002-8.png

Going up...

fsscr003-11.png

Passing the United stands as we get the gear up.

fsscr005-11.png

Cleared to FL75, climbing out over Boston.

fsscr007-5.png

Hope you enjoyed those. All comments are welcome :wink:

I've suggested to Steve (reef) that he up-load his grass to AVSIM - so, when I saw the stuff in the second shot, I thought he'd done it! You really have the knack, Tap - these are as realistic as any I've seen - thanks for sharing.

Cheers - Dai. :mrhappy:

Very nice Tap if a little on the dark side. No problem with the grass, happy to share a few blades amongst friends :mrhappy:

One thing to note with your reflection in shot one, the ERJ is fine but the aircraft behind is reflecting as though its 6 foot off the ground. In order to do it correctly would mean a shot of the aircraft with no ERJ in the way. Shots taken from flights rarely take into account such detail so maybe reflecting the wheels then fading out towards the fuselage. I know its a bit picky but with your shots getting better all the time, small details can take a picture from good to great.

Keep em coming :wink:

steve

You will probably find Tap as i have, multiple reflections often get very tricky and more often than not take quite alot of working out especially when the reflection is not a mirror image but from an angle. I tend not to create 100% reflections as its only in full puddles will you get a full image, wet ground is much more vague and thus you can get away with more. Some of my best reults combine the more vague wet ground with a few puddles with a sharper reflection. I'ts been a while since i tried one so maybe i should have another go. Pratice makes perfect :mrhappy:

steve