Slopey, the developer of AirHauler, is proposing an AirHauler fly-in for December 1st.

See his thread at the JF forum here...

http://forum.justflight.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=19914

"There'll be a FSHost multiplayer server running, Teamspeak for voice comms, and I'm sure I'll have a few door prizes available for those attending"

I'm sure more details will emerge as this progresses. The last time this was done, about two years ago, it was coupled with an attempt to set a record for the most simultaneous AirHauler flyers on line. That hasn't been mentioned this time out yet, but I think that will probably be part of it.

There will be four airports as "gathering points"...

KPAE Snohomish Co - Everett, Washington, US

KDAB Daytona Beach Intl - Daytona Beach, Florida, US

EGMH Manston - Manston, UK

YPMQ Port Macquarie - Port Macquarie, New South Wales - Australia

Airport diagrams (recently updated) are available for all of them, individually, or bundled in a zip in the new Special Events section of the MH File Library Airport Diagrams section.

If you like AirHauler and/or Multiplayer flying, have a look at the JF thread and consider participating.

John

More info from Slopey on this...

It's multiplayer with Flight Sim, but using FSHosts to connect - I'll provide full instructions.

If you are flying in AirHauler and uploading your position to the radar, you'll automatically be entered into the door prize draw if you fly at any point during Saturday (I'll provide GMT times).

If you're not flying in AirHauler, but want to fly in FS on the multiplayer server, ensure you let me know your name & email address (by PM in TS3 or email) so I can add you to the draw! :)

Prizes haven't been announced yet but typically are free downloads. Note that you don't have to participate in the mutliplayer events, just be flying in AH at some point during the time window. If you have it enabled, AH transmits your flight data to the AH servers more or less in real time for others to see on the AH "Radar" on the site. He'll be able to ID the participants from the server data.

John