Hi

IMO F/A 18 Blue Angels that comes with FSX Acceleration is actually pretty good. I'm not planing to go deeper in system and realism so I skip that VRS but I'd like to enhance the Hornets a little bit. So far I have a free sound pack and HUD enhancement. I was surprised that a guy named K. Copland wrote a comprehensive manual as if it were a payware addon. However, it is quite hard to find repaints. hints anyone? and what options are available to make the default jet become more realistic? It'd be greatly appreciated.

ps:

Does anyone here actually enjoy flying the fighter? I'm worried about my taste :D

Have a nice weekend

=====QUICK EDIT=====

Whoops.. I found it... :)

http://svicar.wix.com/thehornetsnest/page-1#!__page-2

Don't worry about your taste. One of the neat things about FS is that it can be something different for each of us, or something different for us on each flight. Some people even like to fly helicopters - go figure. ;)

John

Don't worry about your taste. One of the neat things about FS is that it can be something different for each of us, or something different for us on each flight. Some people even like to fly helicopters - go figure. ;)

John

Amen