My Desk!

I was writing John a mail today and included this picture of my desk as I was writing the mail, I thought I would share it with you!

Here I am logged in remotely to my PC at work on my laptop and writing a mail to John on the widescreen.

As you can see the baton is safely being guarded by an orangutan!

mess.jpg

Cheers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing Martyn, Pizza's and Coca Cola that explains a lot :yikes:

I couldn't see my Christmas card there, did you get it? I know it was only small, perhaps Simon is using it as beer mat :mrhappy:

By the way, who ever wrote Staples on that pot of paper clips needs their eyes testing!

Cheers

My god Mutley, you cheap skate! You sent the identical Christmas card to me as you did Just Flight. I bet every card you sent was the same. I thought my card would be a special one. :mrhappy:

All those untidy cables boys... tut, tut.

My god Mutley, you cheap skate! You sent the identical Christmas card to me as you did Just Flight. I bet every card you sent was the same. I thought my card would be a special one. :sad:

All those untidy cables boys... tut, tut.

Yes but yours had £20 in it!

At the risk of being thought sexist... there's no way this thread could happen on a board full of women. It would descend to the bottom of the list in a cloud of dust as they all thought, "Oh, mine is so messy, I couldn't possibly let the others see it!" Of course they would all look like Theo's, but each one would still THINK theirs was deplorable.