captain sim sale

as i dont seem to be able to post where this belongs i will bring it all's attention here all their stuff is 9.99 but only for 24 hours starting midnight tonight

(edit) i add the word "theoretically" 9.99 and for only 24 hrs, i guess there must be a bargain to be had

Thanks for the heads up, Nigel. I haven't seen any formal notification of this sale - as a previous customer. I normally get an email about their sales. The Captain SIm site also seems very quiet about it - I'll check again later.

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

I got an email and checked out the weapons system but it was 14.99 so not everything is 9.99. Still a good deal but not sure how much I would use it. I did get their C-130 awhile back. Great looking bird but was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of models and liveries. Didn't work to well on my old system but seems to work much better now with my upgrade. They do make a good product.

Yeah, I've been not so happy with PayPal as of late but you shouldn't have to create an account to use your credit card. I always recall being able to use PayPal and a credit card without an account. Worth a look anyways cause these prices are awesome!