I have for sale my Saitek Radio Panel, Multi Panel and an Instrument Panel. I am selling as they just don't get used. All in good condition complete with mountings and I still have the boxes. Looking for £75.00 each to UK buyers only please. if you buy the lot I will do free postage or single items will be at cost.

• 3 weeks later...

Are the Radio Panel and LCD FIP still for sale?

Could get back to you in a week or two if they are, have a Saitek radio already and six of the FIP's but have been looking to add a second radio and two more FIP's for a while.

Sent you a PM

Hi Phil, kinda skint now after buying a new large screen TV today, but if you can wait until two weeks today (2nd of March) I will buy a Saitek Radio Panel and an LCD FIP at £55 each from you for sure and definite.

If someone wants to buy before this date, fair play but I would not let you down on this sale, in fact might be able to pay much sooner.

:thum:

M31, as you are the first to show interest I will gladly hold on to them for you so just let me know when is good for you.

Thanks mate :thum:

I'll be in touch at 13 days at the latest and hopefully before, definite purchase here, wont let you down.

• 2 weeks later...

Mark this as another successful sale/purchase on the Hanger, both items have arrived first thing this morning well packed and obviously quickly delivered.

Tested too and all is well :thum: