Riverview and Flournoy Valley

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First - looks absolutely fantastic. When I finally find the treasure I'm looking for I'll get a copy!

Second - I'm glad you've included screenshots of the runways - ORBX occaisonally omit them, and that's the bit people are going to be seeing the most! Any chance of a screenshot in the summer with no clouds? The one problem I see with ORBX is everything is so gloomy!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey all!

I'm a tester for MCA Designs and I've got some shots for you! Please note that the scenery is still in pre-alpha, and bugs will still be present within the scenery, so please disregard them within these screenshots! 

First up is a FPS test. I've got an extremely low end system - Core 2 Duo P7570 @ 2.26 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GT230 1GB DDR3. 

FPS_Test_1.gif

So... enough of that... here are some screenshots of 98TE Hilltop and surrounds. All these are straight off FSX, with ENB, Shade, REX to name a few. Enjoy!

509iA.jpg

zCbMF.jpg

kzZ.jpg

4CPE0.jpg

BdN5g.jpg

iAot9.jpg

iygHB.jpg

Ueb5j.jpg

Nice private strip, you better know where it is beforehand because it barely mars the landscape. :thum:  If I was the Feds I would want to know what is going on there. :D

Thanks for the extra pic's Clem. :) All it's missing is an old rusted soda machine. :P

Brett,

Don't tell the feds about these strips! They're PRIVATE! :P Cheers mate

-------

Here's a set of the last airport, just so you get to know what each one looks like! As of yesterday and this post, MCA Design's North America Airstrips Vol. 1 has officially entered beta testing.

Enjoy!

J41uf.jpg

Y3RgE.jpg

G8g9n.jpg

AYxnz.jpg

2gO6j.jpg

72km.jpg

pkjNa.jpg

pUH9N.jpg

rgDL9.jpg

As I am waiting for the testing reports to roll in, I decided to go around and enjoy my own work a little, so I loaded up a dirty tundra cub at Riverview and went for a spin
Very relaxing to sit there with the engine off and listen to the birds. But hey lets get on with the flight.

e7pXw.jpg

Lined up

eSQAB.jpg

And above the river!

tCDXo.jpg
RtG91.jpg
Wxhv.jpg
FYOjb.jpg
9uxjh.jpg
cwIn7.jpg
t7k5A.jpg
bXfLa.jpg

Nice 3-pointer landing

lGCot.jpg
u70HJ.jpg

Aaand shutdown :)

3Vwkh.jpg

Likewise Joe, I'm glad I have PNW installed as I will be getting this addition.

At 6.66USD per airfield, this addon has to be a no brainier.

Thanks for the update Misha.