It will be mine - Oh, Yes! It will be mine...

Couldn't help it....drooled all over myself. :)   Super cool. Thanks for posting this for our tongue hanging pleasure. If you thought it was tough talking the wife into the heli controls I would love to be a fly on the wall for this next conversation. :D

teddybeardrool.jpg

P.S. Hi back at ya and I'm good thanks. Glad your up and running again, it's great to have you back. :thum:

Hi guys, I had to have a look at ovo-04 and looking at it thought to myself.. Would they take the wife in part exchange? Well I know they wouldn't do a straight swap!!! Then looking through their faqs they say you could buy a GA aircraft for same price so I guess they will turn down the wife as part ex! Damn, damn and double damn was looking forward to having that in my bedroom! :P thanx guys. Glen

PC Pilot magazine did a review of this or similar model from that company recently but they neglected to say what sim software it runs with, commercial or dedicated? I see from this link it can run with FSX or FS9 ... would love something like this, guess I'd better start buying the odd lottery ticket again, even for just the panel that looks very nice too.

Funnily enough, PC Pilot magazine did a review of another Simulator showing F-16 hardware in their most recent issue and again forgot to mention the all import simulation software it runs with, it mentioned combat so probably not FSX and an add on F-16? Falcon 4 + BMS perhaps?

Still cant afford it though :whis:

@Capt.Caveman-Sorry Glen, the wife swap/trade thing never works. It will always costs you to get rid of them because there are just to many of them out on the market, plus restoration costs are through the roof. :D