March = View from the office

This month I would like to see shots from inside the cockpit.

Composition and interesting angles may help, but remember, no editing!

Please familiarise yourself with the rules here if you are not a regular  :thum:

Good luck, the competition closed 23:59 BST March 31st 2013.

Good luck everyone, here are mine...subject to change!

Red Leader

RedsVC.jpg

My old office! the bridge of a VLCC passing down Southampton Water.VLCCbridgepassingliner_zpscddf31a3.jpg

Panic on a TU-95, Quick! What the hell's the Russian for Windscreen De-Ice?!!

TU95ice2_zps24908a23.jpg

Hello All,

This is the first time I've entered any MH competitions so here's hoping for beginner's luck!

First shot is from the MilViz F-86.  My favourite VC ever - particularly at night.

fsscr082_Snapseed.jpg

Second shot is from the A2A P-51, somewhere over England.  I've tried FTX and gone back to the Horizon photo scenery, at least for a while.  I think this shot shows just how good it can look, even from a fairly low height.

fsscr084_Snapseed.jpg

Last is again from the P-51, this time over Orbx's New Zealand I think.  I just love the low clouds down amongst the trees.  I think my weather setting was Orbx four.

fsscr072_Snapseed.jpg

pic1. Just finished my day job of flying sightseeing tours out of Milford Sound. Now off to do abit of surfing if I can find a smooth bit of sand to land on. 2013-3-2_17-53-52-218_zpsf4ed7d8a.jpg:or

Some fantastic shots here, I'm going to have to get that Mil-Viz F-86 :thum:

These I took from my FS session tonight.

EDIT: for  a change of first shot.

MH11_zpse2780fb0.jpg

MHSS2_zps970c3e79.jpg

This next location should be familiar to users of older versions of MS FS, it was the default location for a long time until the real strip was closed down, flew the default FSX Cessna here but used the Aerosoft scenery ... thought I'd switch on FSX's bloom feature for a pretty screenie, not tried it in years, but not only is it still a frame rate killer it just looks way over the top IMHO.

Switched bloom off for my final set of touch and goes tonight at Meigs.

MHSS3_zpse1a84ada.jpg

TCAS Alert!  This was genuine and unstaged during an otherwise uneventful cruise at 35000'.  There was no vertical separation and only perhaps 100' or so horizontal separation.  The TCAS system

did go to the red resolution symbol but only seconds before our paths crossed.  My aircraft is a 737-800.

2013-3-29_9-14-33-10_zps4ea49ad6.jpg

Catalina at sunrise in Tahiti

2012-10-7_8-5-48-677_zps1e13ce2e.jpg

JS41 ready for TO at Beccles.

2013-3-30_8-25-57-624_zps2b6d3200.jpg

TCAS Alert!  This was genuine and unstaged during an otherwise uneventful cruise at 35000'.  There was no vertical separation and only perhaps 100' or so horizontal separation.  The TCAS system

did go to the red resolution symbol but only seconds before our paths crossed.  My aircraft is a 737-800.

Sorry unable to attach photo!  Not sure why it didn't work - what's the best format and do you just use ctrl-c, ctrl-v ?

Spinner ... I'm new to sharing FS screenshots too, but what I did was tap the V key on my keyboard on FSX flights to take a picture  ... then go find that it was saved as a .bmp file extension (Much too large file size) then opened that pic with default MS Paint to change to a .jpg ... then upload to photobucket or similar.

Its maybe that you are not familiar with the concept of uploading your pictures from your PC to the Internet to a sharing client after your screenshot? But thats what you need to do.

Sorry if I've explained the obvious :)