RAS - Fly the Cessna Mission Pack

PS : If you buy this it will install in a default C:\user\ETC every time default FSX folder on C:\, took me a while to see what the wrongness was and my FSX stuff was on F:\ if you don't have a default C:\ FSX folder and pointed to another, just go to the default C:\ folder it created, cut or copy the folder contents there and paste to your dedicated FSX drive install folder. the missions will then be there to enjoy.

Thanks guys.

The FSX mission engine is pretty deep and I chose this one because it will help teach me more about navigation and radio usage.

PS: Dont forget, the installer is broke, they are a French company I think and my French is not good, otherwise I'd have gave feedback, for sure choose any HD and folder you like at the prompt, let the installer do its thing, then grab the relevant folders and put them in your real FSX folder and you are good to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Just as more feedback on this Mission Pack, was flying the first mission last night, its OK but not the best I've seen, also its a bit buggy ... be sure to have autosave enabled in FSUICP at regular intervals you are comfortable with, took me three attempts at loading the first mission third leg and doing everything correctly only to find the mission objective would not trigger, If I'd not had save flights enabled I'd have been really peeved after a long flight if the trigger never kicked in :)

Hi Colin,

I keep meaning to ask, is there any way you can save the mission half way though?

Looking at the estimated completion times you could be at it all day!

EDIT: I guess the save flight is the answer to that?

Hi Joe, looks like you have sussed it already, but I set FSUIPC to save flights every 15 minutes or so ... mainly because of FSX flaky missions I suppose?