Hi Glen. The actual file that contains the rewards is the GrantedRewards.BIN file located in you C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX for Win7. (Even save all the contents from that FSX folder just in case).

You would also need to save your Logbook.BIN file from your  C:\Your Name\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files folder. (I save the whole folder)

I also save the rewards folder from my C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Rewards folder.

Include in the list any after market missions, scenery and aircraft. It's always a good idea to look through all the folders for anything that might not be available anymore.

That's all I can think of for now, here might be more. Hope that helps. :)

That's great thanks Brett. I gather nothing will be noted on the fsx.cfg of the rewards? Sorry but I'm a noob when it comes to that stuff although I can build a computer from scratch! (Or just spare parts I have lying around) again thanks for your valuable help ;) Glen

That's great thanks Brett. I gather nothing will be noted on the fsx.cfg of the rewards? Sorry but I'm a noob when it comes to that stuff although I can build a computer from scratch! (Or just spare parts I have lying around) again thanks for your valuable help ;) Glen

Your way ahead of me because I can't build a computer. I do not think that the fsx.cfg contains that information. That is mostly for the sim setup I believe. You can actually take that file out at any time(back it up) and it will be automatically regenerated when you restart FSX. One file from the appdata folder that is good to keep is the dll.xml which includes the information for your tool paths like the OPT and Traffic Tool Box if you use them. That's why I mentioned to keep the whole folder on backup. Another good file to keep from there is the control settings file(Standard.xml) in your C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\Controls folder. If you are also keeping your original addon scenery folder you also might want to backup your scenery.cfg file. This is not the one in your App folder(that is the default one) but is located in your C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX folder.

Good Luck :)

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks Brett,you was spot on. After doing a full OS and FSX reinstall/register/update etc, etc, I put my reward files back and I still have my rewards.

Also big thanks Clem for info for reinstall, I'm a happy chappy now no more probs. Thanks again guys