DOWNLOAD
On sale now!

BOXED
Released on 10 April - available to pre-order

£29.99 / €37.95 / $44.99

tristarexppack_4.jpg
LIVERY PACK
On sale now!

Ten more airline liveries from Europe, North America and Asia and six additional RAF paint schemes

£6.99 / €8.95 / $10.99

The triple-role TriStar - airliner, freighter and tanker!

Four TriStar variants in 25 paint schemes with
high-resolution 2048x2048 textures:

L-1011-500 civilian airliner
RAF K1 (passenger/tanker)
RAF KC1 (cargo/tanker)
RAF C2 (passenger)

Highly detailed virtual cockpits complete with refuelling controls for the tanker

variants and a fully functional Inertial Navigation System

Detailed external models with authentically animated flying surfaces, landing gear, doors, six-stage Fowler flaps and airbrakes

Custom sound set from Turbine Sound Studios

Accurate flight dynamics closely replicate the real TriStar’s performance, including its unique automated Direct Lift Control approach system

Accurately modelled and animated hose-and-drogue in-flight refuelling system on the K1 and KC1 variants with refuelling controls on the Engineer’s panel

Comprehensive 100-page printed manual including full flight tutorial

Livery Pack also available, with ten civilian airliner liveries and six RAF paint schemes from different eras  

See the Just Flight website for screenshots, video and full details!

It would appear that captain Sim are trying to steal some of just flights thunder by announcing their version of the tristar and their intro is titled "see the difference" , I must admit  their exteriors do look very good  and their analog cockpit guages do work well also, something which cant be said for their digital cockpits , which are not very good sadly , I am, still doing battle with their T7 and have pretty well consigned it to the bin and wait for the PMDG effort which will no doubt be a lot better, still must not complain I only paid 10 euros for it in their xmas sale .

I do find that when one looks at the product offered by just flight I do find it quite expensive when one makes a comparison with the aerosoft Airbus which is miles better in detail and a similar price.

High Nigel

It's great to have a choice and those who do their homework get the best deal for them.

I am not into jet liners do it makes no difference to me.

Now if it was a GA aircraft, I would be looking more closely  :D