How To wash a Cat
1. Put both toilet lids up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the loud noises, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush three or four times. This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".
6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between here and the front door.
7. Standing behind as far as you can, quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out, streak through the room and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.