Sign in to follow this  
coltrane

MilViz Stuka Ju-87 review

Hmmph...

This review is long on historical comments but short on attention to detail. Hardly any of the thumbnails correspond with the displayed image - something any half decent editor would have noticed. That's a pity as this detail ruined the narrative - for me, anyway.

Mind you, it looks like an interesting model, so I'll wait for the Hangar's review...

Cheers - Dai. :cool:

I agree with you Dai, a truly naff review, it certainly doesnt make me reach into my pocket

the Reviewer wouldn't get a job here on the MH Reviews team.

I'm sure the closed chance will be a major blow for the reviewer sir.  :)

Hi Wisnu - I guess we've all got off on the wrong foot here. If you had said that the review was your own work, my initial comments would have been more constructive. I certainly would not have been so candid if I had known you were the author - I hope that's clear.

We're a friendly forum, despite what you've seen in this thread. Maybe some of us are a bit outspoken, but that's because we know eachother well and are used to a fair amount of badinage.

I trust that we can put any ill feeling behind us and, as I haven't done so before, may I welcome you to the Hangar?

Best wishes - Dai. :cool:

Welcome aboard. Like the man says, we don't usually start out with our foot in our mouth - that usually comes later.

John

Hi Wisnu - I guess we've all got off on the wrong foot here. If you had said that the review was your own work, my initial comments would have been more constructive. I certainly would not have been so candid if I had known you were the author - I hope that's clear.

We're a friendly forum, despite what you've seen in this thread. Maybe some of us are a bit outspoken, but that's because we know eachother well and are used to a fair amount of badinage.

I trust that we can put any ill feeling behind us and, as I haven't done so before, may I welcome you to the Hangar?

Best wishes - Dai. :cool:

lol.. My pleasure, of course. And gentlemen, all I need is honest opinions, and there I got them. I thank you for that really. Fair play to you men.. love this forum even more.  :hat: