dgor

VA livery - comments please!

Hi all,

A livery I've rustled up for my VA. Shown here on our newest 736, EI-DHA.

fsscr000-11.jpg

fsscr002-11.jpg

fsscr004-12.jpg

What do you think? Comments welcome! :-)

Dave

PS: We need pilots :help: , if you're interested get in touch :mrhappy:

Dave,

Very nice repaint. It looks real-world authentic. Have never tried to do one, but have several utilities that claim to support this. My

artistic talent, on a scale of 1 to 10, is in negative numbers. My wife has all that. Maybe I need to get her repainting aircraft.

Tell me more about the VA - I see Squawk Box. Is this a VATC thing, or simply a VA?

I'm up to my ears in Cargo Pilot these days, and can't get enough of that, but would be interested in a Virtual Airline at some point, maybe.  I don't think my current suite of hardware is up to virtual ATC, however.

John

I like it Dave, the colour and logo is good, well done.

Just need to get the name sorted on the v stab :mrhappy:

Thanks all :-)

Dave,

Very nice repaint. It looks real-world authentic. Have never tried to

do one, but have several utilities that claim to support this. My

artistic talent, on a scale of 1 to 10, is in negative numbers. My wife

has all that. Maybe I need to get her repainting aircraft.

Tell me more about the VA - I see Squawk Box. Is this a VATC thing,

or simply a VA?

I'm up to my ears in Cargo Pilot these days, and can't get enough of

that, but would be interested in a Virtual Airline at some point, maybe.

I don't think my current suite of hardware is up to virtual ATC, however.

John

Thanks John. My repainting skills aren't great either - I need a good paintkit and a nice simple design like this one.

The VA is based on FlyNET. FlyNET is a system that tracks the flight and works out profits for the airline based on the fuel bought and the number of passengers on board (which is in turn calculated by ticket prices and your airline's reputation). This means that we actually have to earn the money to buy new aircraft and fuel, etc. Makes it much more challenging and authentic I think. However, the client will also detect a crash, or a landing at the wrong airport, and this can result in the loss of a good reputation, the loss of an aircraft (if it's a bad crash) and the refunding of the ticket price to passengers. It certainly keeps you on your toes!

As for the VATSIM ATC you see in the shots, there is no obligation to fly online, however I have made a mess of my ATC voicepack and prefer flying on VATSIM anyway. RE performance when online, I don't see very much difference when flying online as opposed to offline - if anything the performance is better because FS9 isn't having to generate so much AI traffic.

Dave

Holy Pooo :poster_oops:

That looks awfully nice Dave, I mean...just WOW.

I've always found that the B737-600, to make liverys look nice, but this is to a new scale!!

1 Thing, The tail kind of reminds me of easyJets :mrhappy: Try putting something abit different on there, and then it will be, amazing.

If you'd like a website making, maybe I could offer you some of my services?

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the offer. Look us up on http://flynet.en-studios.de and register. Then apply to Spéir Éire (still waiting for the name change to come through :mrhappy: ).

I'll send you the liveries for the 736 and 738 later on. We also fly the 772, I know you like the T7.

Dave :-)