hurricanemk1c

Sponsored screenshot contest Q&A's

Apparently you can do it though photo shop but i don't know how. if someone does plesse say

Hi Ed,

If you have Photoshop then you should know how! Just "Save for web device" and choose .jpg as the format :great:

Why not just use Martin Wright's excellent Multi Grab screenshot capture program, it's what I use and can be downloaded for free here - http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk that way the screenshot is saved in jpg anyway.

Cheers

Can anyone recommend a free image hosting site, I'm currently using Photobucket, but it has an image size limit of 1024x768 unless you pay, which means once I resize my images and then convert them to jpg they all look a bit fuzzy.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Can anyone recommend a free image hosting site, I'm currently using Photobucket, but it has an image size limit of 1024x768 unless you pay, which means once I resize my images and then convert them to jpg they all look a bit fuzzy.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Steve, I use PB and have never used anything else, but as you say mine is paid so there are no limits.

Have a look here for some suggestions (I haven't looked at any of them yet)

http://www.google.com/Top/Computers/Internet/On_the_Web/Web_Applications/Photo_Sharing/Image_Hosting/

I would assume so, since they are part of the same family. The purchase and download system is extremely similar.

I'm sure Joe & Scott could sort you something out (unless it is specifically Aviation Related only).

I am sure your Just Flight account covers both Kieran? or do you have a different account for trains.

As far as I am aware the JustRewards work for both but I will ask the question and post back here, may not be until the middle of next week though.

Cheers

Sorry Kieran, I have got my wired crossed, I was thinking about the ATWC t1855-1.gif

For this contest you can choose a train sim product.

Cheers

Hi Joe!

Am I right in thinking that the September competition is for all aircraft in the RAF from 1 January 1940 - 31 December 1940, or just approx. June 1940 - September 1940?

Thanks!

I'm awfully new to this sort of thing. I think I am able to resize, but I don't know how to upload the screenie once I've done that? Please help me, I can't wait to get started!

The best format is .jpg. The shot must be no larger than 1280 pixels wide. As for file size, not too sure

And welcome to the hangar Al!

Thanks but tried that, and got a message "you are not allowed to use that file extension in this forum".  It's a jpeg and the width is exactly 1280 - I reduced it to that already.  Perhaps it's the way I'm attaching it  - with cut & paste ?  Not sure how else to do it ?

Sorted now thanks to the post on the March competition page - uploaded to photobucket first - didn't realise you can't post directly.  :thum: