Uk2000 airport manchester

Hi all

I have bought uk2000 manchester airport.I would like to ask is how do you get the jetways to move.I have had alook in the forum and it says to use nav1 or change it but we're do you change it and is nav1 in the aircraft as I am using the aerosoft airbus any help would be appreciated

I am not to familiar with the Airbus but I will guess the Nav radio is selected in the same place as the comm radio on the RMC panel. Is there a button with NAV on it.? Press the button and dial in a new frequency as you would if it was a comm frequency. I'm sure there is more information in the manual that came with the aircraft. I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't do the same thing in maybe in the FMC or MCDU I think it's called in the Airbus. Is there a Radio/Nav button on it?

Some add-on scenery is designed to respond when a certain frequency is entered into one of the NAV or COM radios.  If that's the case for this one, it doesn't sound as if you are seeing the full instruction.  It should specify the radio (NAV1, NAV2, COM1, COM2, ADF, XPONDER) and a setting or frequency.

John

Like we said in the other thread, once parked up with brake set, change the nav frequency to any other frequency. No specific one needed. Not all UK scenery has this option so you must check in the manual.

Let us know how you make out. :)