Sign in to follow this  
mutley

Fslabs Products - A320-X, Concorde-X, Spotlights - A Long Update!

Lefteris Kalamaras  has posted a very interesting update over on flightsimlabs.com

Inside information on P3Dv3 future compatibility for Concorde X and an update on their new A320-X including a video for the beta model in action.

The word 'excited' has lost all meaning thanks to this announcement. The A320 is loooooong overdue. Ps I'd like to request the review if it comes out ever. :). (Thanks Andrew xxxxxx).

Nice looking Tube...depending on wallet size i might step up from JF's 319 a notch to a 320...and actually fly it. Any word if this will work in Airhauler? :thanks:

Nice footwork getting your toe into the review companionway so fast Jess...is that a shotgun in your flight bag, or are you just happy to see a new Airbus? :D

@Jess

Did you notice this part of the announcement?

"We'll be opening up the beta applications process very soon as we now want to get a few more simmers as well on board. Expect more info on this in a separate post."

:whis:

Cheers,

bruce

a.k.a. brian747

I did Brian, and I believe they have my application from the last round. Hopefully my name will pop up. :)