Sign in to follow this  
mutley

Flight Sim Labs A320-X

Good review there Jess, I agree with everything you said!!

One note on the price tag though.. it's $99 plus local VAT, so with a 25% VAT here in Sweden for me it cost about $124.

7 hours ago, stu7708 said:

Good review there Jess, I agree with everything you said!!

One note on the price tag though.. it's $99 plus local VAT, so with a 25% VAT here in Sweden for me it cost about $124.

Ah yes, but you can't penalise the developer for local tax laws, :)

Not including Vat it is an expensive proposition, this hobby is getting expensive.^_^ For hardcore Airbus fans it's probably worth every penny,  I wanted it and I don't even fly commercial jets.:)

31 minutes ago, brett said:

Not including Vat it is an expensive proposition, this hobby is getting expensive.^_^ For hardcore Airbus fans it's probably worth every penny,  I wanted it and I don't even fly commercial jets.:)

Well Brett, the FSL is great value when you consider the Prosim A320 cockpit suite that I'm currently working with. Let's say you won't get much change out of two grand, in euros. 

• Like 1

I never said it wasn't a great value Jess, it's a high quality study aircraft and the more one flies it the value even increases in a way. :thum:

A hundred bucks is still a decent sum of money for me or what I would term expensive. :)