Sign in to follow this  
mutley

Milviz UH-1 Huey Redux

banner.jpg

Just published is my review of Milviz's UH-1 Huey Redux.

This iconic helicopter earned it's fame in the Vietnam War and has proved to be a solid workhorse ever since.

Helicopters are notoriously difficult to model in the sim, so how did Milviz do with this one? Read on...

Joe chopping it up...this should be entertaining...I hope you took some video. :D

Only one crash during the test? Are you being modest? :)

Good read, and a gorgeous looking model. MilViz does the best Helis IMO. (It's why I asked them to make the Rotodyne after learning it existed...standing by for that...standing...standing...).

Edited by Captain Coffee

Thanks for the review Joe, I have the older model and have had hours of fun with it so was interested in this Redux model. At that price I would expect no texture anomalies but will keep my eye on this product to see if they make any fixes. That said, if you don't have a "Huey" in your hangar I would recommend getting this one despite those tiny flaws, the sound alone is a thrill and trying to get used to it's flying characteristics is a blast.:D.