Just Flight PA-28R Arrow III

Thanks for this great review Joe,:thum: not a bad looking offering at all.

Some of the tidbits are well thought out and I rather like the worn out panel except for maybe the left seat yoke wear looks a bit overdone.:)

Nice aircraft, which I will undoubtedly pick up shortly.  It seems that Just Flight's internal devs are getting better and better - and I do like their responsiveness to tweaking it with quickly published multiple service packs to address issues that people have raised :)  Thanks Joe

Great review Joe. 

Just Flight really have upped the anti with this one, I want it already. Just my sort of aircraft.

I do like the wear and tear it has, especially around the main instruments where your fingers and thumbs do, after some time leave their grubby scuff marks. 

A score befitting a work of art from Just Flight and your review even gets a mention on the JF Facebook page.

Cheers Joe.

• Like 1

You're lucky that I coded all of the avionics to work fully as that certainly wasn't the case in the real aircraft that our product is based on :P

Years of abuse by student pilots certainly takes its toll on an aircraft, and we have a couple more GA aircraft in-development which will feature similar levels of wear.

• Like 2