jury1942

"Helitour Ireland"

You could extend Route 10 south a tad more and take in Portlaoise. Home of the biggest train fleet in Ireland, the home of the track, the highest security prison in Ireland (and the Rock of Dunamaise). 

Great shots. love the scenery. :good:

Those monks were really far sighted to include a Helipad in the Monastery grounds! ! It reminds me of something that happened years ago when my ex and I were looking round Kirkstall Abbey in leeds. There was some restoration work going on and the contractors had left some planks sloping down from a doorway to the ground, presumably for wheelbarrows. My then stepson who was then about 6 asked in all innocence ," Is that where the monks used to ride their motorbikes in and out?"

4 hours ago, dodgy-alan said:

Those monks were really far sighted to include a Helipad in the Monastery grounds! !

Ireland Full VFR Volume2: "Many Helipads are fictional, but present to satisfy the fans of the helicopter."

21 hours ago, jury1942 said:

Ireland Full VFR Volume2: "Many Helipads are fictional, but present to satisfy the fans of the helicopter."

I know mate, you find them in all sorts of places. another scenery file puts a dirty great airport alongside Stonehenge! LOL