Two weeks ago i treated myself to a brand new Nvidia RTX2080ti card and today it died on me!!!

I put my old card back in for now but to say i am very annoyed is to put it mildly.

Edited by phil white
  • Sad 3

Well i am pleased to say i had the card exchanged with no fuss, i even got a better spec model for no extra cost too.

• Like 2

On 11/01/2019 at 19:09, phil white said:

Two weeks ago i treated myself to a brand new Nvidia RTX2080ti card and today it died on me!!!

I put my old card back in for now but to say i am very annoyed is to put it mildly.

Are there good deals to be had out there at the mo on cards? At some point I need to look at upgrading my rig as my poor 660ti seems a tad out of date :whis:

Any recommendations of site/suppliers?

I get most of my kit from scan.co.uk The reputable suppliers are going to be much of a muchness when it comes to prices & availability. You really just need to keep your eye out for daily deals and stuff.

8 hours ago, Tim_A said:

I get most of my kit from scan.co.uk The reputable suppliers are going to be much of a muchness when it comes to prices & availability. You really just need to keep your eye out for daily deals and stuff.

Funnily enough it was Scan where i got it from. They are only a 15 minute drive away from where i live so it was a no fuss exchange and now all is well.