allardjd

MS Announce New Flight Sim for 2020 Release

I don't think I'll be investing in yet another ruddy Sim. It's taken me this long to get FSX working acceptably! I spent a small fortune on FS9, and then subsequently on FSX. I rarely use the sim these days, (hence my drop off in screenshots) so will not be paying out more dosh in the foreseeable future. Looks good though.

No doubt everyone has some great points and even things I would like to see but I think I'll take the wait add see attitude for stress free living. :)

One thing I do know is if they don't deliver this time no one will believe them again.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, brett said:

No doubt everyone has some great points and even things I would like to see but I think I'll take the wait add see attitude for stress free living. :)

One thing I do know is if they don't deliver this time no one will believe them again.

I'd say they already lack serious credibility issues. You don't shit in the face of a customer base and loyal community, a loyal community of diehards that has been with them and supported them for up to 30 years and then expect all will be normal, as if nothing happened.

I'd like to see MS produce the next generation flight sim, but they had better pull a very big rabbit out of that proverbial hat. :unclemartin:

Well, they've done one thing right already.  Josh Howard, the Baghdad Bob of the MS Flight team, is no longer with them.  

John