Sign in to follow this  
hurricanemk1c

AES Help

Hi all!

Can someone give me help here. I start AES 2.08 (FS2004) at an enabled airport and I can't get the pop up window open (to access all the stuff like de-icing etc) using Ctrl+Shift+W like it says in the manual

Any help much apperiated!

Kieran

Is there nothing visible on screen at all?

For me, the first time the window is opened (and that's done on start up, I don't need to manually open the window with CTRL+

ALT+W) all I see is a yellow line, so I have to resize the AES window before I have access to the different options.

Just one thing comes to mind.

Ensure that the AES scenery layers are at the top of the scenery list (or atleast above all AES activated airports). But if AES was the last addon you installed that should already been taken care of...

It's payware - I hope you're talking to their tech support guys. Nothing wrong with asking here but don't suffer in silence with payware.

John

Hi, perfect if it works. But aerosoft ´ll helps a lot and very fast. Even I have some products from aerosoft and if Problems occur, they are very helpful. AES is a godd Tool. Sometimes there are problems with pushback or with the height adjustment of the one or other aircraft. But the Tool is one of the Must-have-Tools. That´s my opinion. :pilotic::rockon:

Cheers, Max.