Please honey, can I take it home? It won't take up much room and it'd make a great comversation piece!

"It's been three days and Alan could still not wipe the smile from his face after winning the Huey in a poker game."

Just look what happens when you let the crew do what they want. Standards just go out of the door.

You always get someone who wants to steal the lime light.

Did you manage to get me in the shot dear ?

What do you think.

Wife screams "This is the last straw" to hubby after seeing his first Full Scale model kit in the garage. He doesn't think this is a good time to tell her about the M1 that is in the mail so decides to stand there and smile, hoping to defuse the situation.

The museum director made a note to discipline the workers for over inflating the blowup pilot. (Ok Alan, that was my worst :P )

What's that in your pocket Alan ?

Something i found just laying around in the cockpit. :th_blush:

Alan is so proud to show off  his  Airfix kit of a Huey,but was surprise at the size of it. :th_blush:

Please honey, can I take it home? It won't take up much room and it'd make a great comversation piece!

Marie and I both had a chuckle at these, but in the end we both decided that this one was the best.  :D

Over to you Richard.

First, congrats to Rich for the win. :thum:  Second, I wanted to commend Alan for being so brave(and handsome ;) ). :thum:  :thum: :thum:  :thum:  :thum:  :thum:  :thum:  

First, congrats to Rich for the win. :thum:  Second, I wanted to commend Alan for being so brave(and handsome ;) ). :thum:  :thum: :thum:  :thum:  :thum:  :thum:  :thum:  

Here Here  me to Brett , :thumbup: and well done to Richard :hat: