The Blackburn Botha had a nasty reputation for killing its crews so this pig had a lot of balls to have its delivery to market on such an aeroplane . Here we see it being towed to the waiting aircraft. 

(now it is aviation related 😊

Edited by J G

We ordered pork balls from the new chinese takeaway, this wasn't quite what we had in mind!...............there was no room on the dish for the rice!

• Haha 1

Well!, the entries seem to have stopped coming in, so I guess its time to hand over to someone else. Some funny entries, but I am giving this one to Mutley our founder. Take it away Joe

• Thanks 1

"So your fetish is to be humiliated and treated like dirt? You need to go that way..."

• Haha 1

I am sorry madam I can't let you onto your flight as you haven't paid to use the stairs, to have your luggage put on the plane, or to talk to the cabin crew. You had best go back to the airline desk to do that.

You might also want to pay for disembarking in advance, and for leg room as you are not a double amputee. 

• Haha 1

So if you want to go to an airport that isn't remotely near where you're staying I'd recommend Ryanair.

• Haha 2

To be sure madam , just follow all these lovely people,  they've no idea where they're going either! 

Have you seen the woman in the grey coat?  she has no idea that she's covered in sanitary towels!

No sir.  You have the wrong place.  The area for travelers is in the car park at Tesco's just over the road...you can't miss all of the caravans and rubbish.

• Haha 1

I am sorry to hear you have missed Etihad flight madam, we will get you on the next one and still get you there before those jokers would!