Altitude and airspeed are two forms of the same thing, energy. One can sometimes be exchanged for the other. What you need to be asking yourself right now, punk, is, "Do I feel lucky?" (apologies to Dirty Harry)

John

Amazing entries! Hard to pick definitely, but.... !

After 40 years of being a stunt pilot Bob loved showing off and giving ATC a heart attack by landing backwards!

You win sir! Great one haha! 

Brett, post #445 was awesome too :) Cheers for all your entries, well done! 

Wow a win again! Well thanks for that mate. Its hard to beat other captions and gets the grey matter working and I thought why is he taking off when he could be landing backwards! Anyway here's the next pic. Good luck everyone

(Pic to follow soon due to technical difficulties)

Side note: I agree, pirates and criminals. What is sad is that when I looked up something the other day the top Google picks were from these sites. Why does Google not censor them as they do other things.

Please registrer to continue using this software

Damn bl**dy spellchecker didn't work again!

Having used all his money on a video-card upgrade, Bob forgot that Microsoft were scrounging every last penny from everyone as usual.

:P

Thanks alot I was just watching part 4 on how to land an aircraft safely !!! :faint:

Your computer does not have enough memory to load this programme, It will now shut down...........Goodbye and good luck! :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:  :bye: