I sure hope Allan has rested well during his vacation because he's going to be laughing himself to exhaustion when he sees all of these captions. :stars:

Hi folks, Well 630 miles later we've just got back from Cornwall, Had a wonderful time so now back home until this Friday when I'm off to Wales for a few days to attend my little nieces christening. I've had a good chuckle at you r captions but this was the one that clinched it!

"Just got my pink slip, 200 bucks says I can loop this baby....."

:thum:

Well done Brett, btw you owe me $200 as that is exactly what I DID do at the top of that climb ! I took my idea from a well known Youtube video of an RNZAF B757 doing a high speed pass and max rate climb at the end ! the aircraft appears to go into a roll at the top of it's climb. I just took it a stage further (after first turning off the sim overstress/crash detector protocols!). I approached Auckland airport going downhill untill over the runway she was doing somewhere around 600kts, then just pulled back ! the aircraft went up like a startled Snipe! At the top of the climb speed bled off rapidly so before she stalled I went all the way over, brought the nose down inverted then rolled upright and went back the way I had come!! The cabin crew had a hell of a job cleaning lunches and vomit off the ceiling! :D

Glad you had a nice trip Alan. Thanks for the vote of top giggle. :D The money is in the mail(you do take AH money, right?)

Here's the next one, I'll leave it up for a week.

funnylowflyer.jpg

Tower, Extra Niner Bravo Sierra, there's some large animals out near the threshold but I think they're moving off now.

Inspite of all of his flying skills, Biggles soon realised that landing on a moving bicycle was one stunt that was never going to work!

Pilot shouts out of the window. :clapping:

That will teach you to pinch my bike Matey.

If you don't put it back, l will get you on the way back. :pilotic:

We have a winner, good job Clem :thum:

Your up next........

Boy 1: I can hear the plane, it must be close.

Boy 2: You can hear it before you can see it usually. Just wait and see...

WHOOM.

Thanks to everyone that entered captions, they all made me laugh. :hat:

"No honey, of course your not fat, It's just a mechanical problem, happens all the time"

Gound control to pilot.

Did you not see our sign saying that the Tarmac is still abit Wet !!!!

Watch, if I cycle the gear lever, the squat switch senses there's weight on the gear and nothing hap... oh, crap!