Sign in to follow this  
Brian Weinrich

Air Hauler and Save File Not Found - Golden Wings

Hi:

I have two FS9 installs, one the regular with save files going to Flight Simulator Files under My Documents. The other install which is what I use all the time is Golden Wings by the Lyons.  This install creates a Golden Wings Files folder under My Documents.  If I run Air Hauler using the normal FS2004 install, I can save an "in flight" file.  I cannot do this when I start the Air Hauler using the Golden Wings install.  I cannnot located the Save File.  I get a message "Save File not found.   Is there a way to get Air Hauler to save to Golden Wings.  I tried finding out how Golden Wings creates this folder but it must be embedded somewhere in Golden Wings.  I was going to rename the Golden Wings save folder to Flight Simulator Files.  Thanks. 

Somehow I missed this post until now. Unfortunately I don't have a clue. The good news, I think, is that Slopey has answered it in the Just Flight AH forums.

John