All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching his wife, who was looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off, he asked what she’d like as a gift. “I’d like to be eight again,” she replied. On the morning of her birthday, he rose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops, and then took her to Adventure World theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Roller Coaster, everything there was. Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. He then took her to a McDonald’s where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake. Then it was off to a movie, with popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite candy, M&Ms. What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed, exhausted. He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, "Well dear, what was it like being eight again?" Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. "I meant my dress size, you idiot!!!!" The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he is probably gonna get it wrong.
  5. I thought getting older would take longer. A wise man once said nothing. Respect your elders; they graduated from school without the internet. I've decided I’m not old; I’m 25 plus shipping and handling. Why do I have to press "1" for English? Did America move? Behind every angry woman stands a man who has absolutely no idea what he did wrong. Instead of "single" as a marital status I prefer "independently owned and operated". Vegetarian: ancient tribal name for the village idiot who can't hunt, fish or light fires! I look at people and sometimes think..."really? That's the sperm that won?" In my defense I was left unsupervised. My decision-making skills closely resemble those of a squirrel when crossing the road. Some things are just better left unsaid. And I usually realize it right after I say them. Camping: where you spend a small fortune to live like a homeless person. If my body is ever found on a jogging trail just know that I was murdered somewhere else and dumped there.
  6. So after reading the full report and watching the hearings on the tube from Special Council Robert Mueller looking into collusion between US President Trump and the Russians it begs the question, if Robert Mueller was a doctor would this be his diagnosis? "While we found no cancer, we still don't have any evidence that you DON'T have cancer. We would certainly say so if we did. So Congress is free to proceed with Chemotherapy if they so choose. Also pay no attention that we had to fire two doctors on our staff for malpractice."
  7. @John- They should have used Energizer batteries because they just keep going and going...... @Alan- I believe it for a couple of reasons the first being they know how to get government money for any alternative fuel testing and second even though right now electric is more polluting in the long run they need to be there with patents and such so they can reap the rewards when and if the tide of electric use takes a technological turn for the better.
  8. Last week
  9. One often hears that the big oil companies are looking into, and investing i, electric or alternative fuels. But who actually believes that? The Oil companies biggest business revolves around Oil and Oil products, without the need for Oil the companies would very quickly go bust! Thousands of people across the world suddenly out of work and millions of tons of shipping lying idle. Those companies will protect themselves at all cost, even if if it means environmental destruction. Especially the government backed ones such as Russia and China. They have too much to lose to seriously be considering dumping their core business. And worldwide demand for fossil fuels is so high that it will still be in use in 100 years time! If mankind is still alive that's another matter entirely!
  10. The information I'm seeing and hearing about Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) makes me think that I'll end up with a triple-boot system. I'm currently dual booting Windows 7 and Linux with X-Plane 11 running on Linux and all of my FSX stuff running on Windows 7. Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) may provide a real reason for me to add Windows 10. Additionally, if Microsoft resumes development of FSX, I'll have to install the updated FSX on Windows 10, as well, while preserving my current FSX configuration and related programs on Windows 7.
  11. Latest update including development roadmap, please note the images below are courtesy of Microsoft Studios https://www.flightsimulator.com/insider-home/ Visit the site to see some more video action like this.
  12. Clowns:- Corbin, Johnson, Putin, Trump...…..
  13. Very true Brian. A great TV series that ran from 1971 until 1993, produced by Johnnie Hamp. The Comedians.
  14. Political life seems to be devoid of common sense these days.
  15. I am using a mega or rather three megas, two for the warning lights and one for all the rest. The motor shield leaves pins twenty something to 53 free which is enough for all the other lights and switches bar the warning panel. As for getting the motor shield working, that is going to be a challenge. The shield comes with no paperwork whatsoever so I have some work to do there. I am using Mobiflight software (www.mobiflight.com) as the s/w interface but I am not sure if it can cope with the trim guage needs. There are some alternative options available for this aspect. As for the autopilot, time will tell, Mobiflight uses Fsuipc offsets so if the AP actions are reflected in their values then the guage will show them as well.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?