Traffic Issues

Hi chaps,

Firstly, I'm sorry for posting quite a bit about my problems and I hope your not too tired of hearing about them :yes:

Just a very minor problem here but I'm not really sure what it is.

After reinstalling Fs9 I also reinstalled all the traffic packages from World of AI. I then added some custom packages that I put together myself and so I have been doing a lot of traffic spotting. Over the past few days, I have been trying to build up the traffic at Gatwick, adding custom packages such as FlyBe, Thomas Cook etc. and while doing a lot of traffic spotting checking to make sure that I've added them correctly, certain traffic seems to have disappeared. I never now see any British Airways 777s at Gatwick, nor any Virgin Atlantics. I have scrolled through hour by hour every single time but never seen a Virgin Atlantic, nor a Ba 777. I know that these are both active, because I have seen them at Heathrow and also when I first installed them, I saw them at Gatwick. But now I have never seen them at Gatwick since :blink: It has probably happened with others too, but these are the two that I have noticed. I think it has also happened with AA.

Does anybody know of any causes or solutions. I have reinstalled (repaired) both airlines from WOAI, but nothing seems to have changed.

I really appreciate any help given.

Many thanks

George

That's ok, Kieran. I don't think it's a WOAI problem, I think it's a Gatwick Xtreme problem. I didn't have this problem before installing the new AFCAD provided on their website. So now I am seeking advice from their forum. Thank you for the reply anyway :wink:

George

Problem solved. It was a Gatwick Xtreme AFCAD issue. If anyone else is experiencing this problem, you need to download the new AFCAD from the UK2000scenery website, which was just updated by Norman Dean today.

Thanks

George

Hi,

I have my T2005AFD folder as the lowest priority addon scenery folder in the Scenery Library :-) That way if anything else has its own AFCAD it automatically has priority over the T2005 one. Thought that might prove useful in future for you Tap :-)

Dave

Thanks for that, Dave. I was unaware of that and it will certainly prove useful if I purchase Traffic X for FSX in future, because it is a lot easier than the carry on with adding your own flightplans! :wink:

George