A350 FLIGHTFACTOR XP10

I wouldn't recommend it Wayne. It's missing several features that will be introduced eventually, but at a cost to current users. There are things you can take from learning the A320 series, but the interface for the A350 is much different.

If you are after an Airbus get the JARdesign A330 or even better is the FF767. I prefer Airbus personally and the A330 I mentioned is very good. There is a sound pack available which is incredible.

as for the A350 from Flight factor it is missing quite a few things but I still like it anyway.

Thanks Phil. I do prefer Airbus and will probably get one from JARdesign in a week or so, I got SKYMAXX this week that you recommended plus so airports from Pilotplus......

If you want something similar to EZDock for X-plane then you'll be needing Headshake from Simcoders.com it's free and although not as advanced as EZDock it's pretty good and be sure to install RTH Real Terra Haze which is also free to give you adjustable lighting effects and sky haze and other useful settings.