Hi Team, thank you for inviting me this year. I always enjoy MEBAR.

This year I would like to use my PA24 Comanche from A2A. But I am having trouble installing the clock to this aircraft. I have managed to get to work with the C172 but would like something a bit more meaty for this years event. Shift 7 is already allocated to the Comanche so I cannot get it to display.

Can you help please?

Regards Michael.

50 minutes ago, MBAR said:

Hi Team, thank you for inviting me this year. I always enjoy MEBAR.

This year I would like to use my PA24 Comanche from A2A. But I am having trouble installing the clock to this aircraft. I have managed to get to work with the C172 but would like something a bit more meaty for this years event. Shift 7 is already allocated to the Comanche so I cannot get it to display.

Can you help please?

Regards Michael.

Michael,

In which case, I would have thought you could allocate the Timer to the Shift 8 window by making the appropriate changes to the example text.

Cheers

Andrew

Thanks Andrew for you quick response. P

Problem is that I have 14 windows allocated in the panel .cfg for various gauges. Is there a way I could use the timer without using the shift button?

Sorry to an awkward pilot.

Regards Michael

Welcome to the forums Dave. Good tip...and #2, mind the cowl flaps as well (voice of experience).

:whis: I actually had to re-fly leg #1 because I didn't read the MEBAR 2017 Event & Flight Briefings carefully enough, and forgot to do my TandGs along the way...accounting for a Way toooo fast First Time...I reread, I re-flew, I nearly nailed my target time...reading all the carefully prepared material for the MEBAR is my #1 tip...Cowl flaps are again #2. :)

Again, welcome and have a Great Chili MEBAR.