P3D - who's in charge down there?

"Customer Service" is somewhat difficult for the average simmer; but we need to remember that it is designed for Pro/Business use. That being so, the end users are not as a rule fiddling and breaking their installation, once in situ. Developers and suchlike are more than capable of sorting themselves out when something goes pearshaped. So the bottom line really is that LM really have no need to provide intensive support as you would expect to get from the likes of PMDG, Aerosoft to name but a couple.

Started out with a subscription to 1.1 through 1.3. Have decided to leave it alone for the time being. The future looks good but me thinks it needs more time to mature.

At this moment in time I am looking to return perhaps in a couple of years, when I expect v2 will be available. Given the blood, sweat and tears to make it so; I still think FSX is hard to beat once tuned. (...and that has no official support.)

• 2 weeks later...

Fair comment, Dogtrack, but I couldn't go back. I couldn't give up the smooth stutter-free experience for the endless tweaking of FSX.

If you really want to be able to fiddle and fix the many add-ons just go to the FSX forums the same tricks work.

Indeed I sometimes think that P3D forums have fewer contributors, because the usual FSX discussions fit perfectly.

For Orbx users there is a fix for the FLOWS so that they appear and are active in P3D.