Anyone using this?..I have their A320 and really enjoy using it... I see on their site that there is a bit more going on around the 330 and wonder if it runs fine or is resource hungry?....also are they roughly the same standard of finish regarding looks and functionallity...I looked at RWdesigns one but that does not use SIDS and STARS and you have to calculate your TOD..I plan in PFPX so thats not really an issue.

Keen to get a 330 but I am wondering about JARS and if its same dtandard as 320 as its not cheap....also most reciews on the web are quite old...you cant beat hinest user feedback...

Thanks

Hey Wayne,

iirc I reviewed the  JAR Design A330 for PC pilot. It was ok, but there were a few issues with the Autofilght section, especially on takeoff. However, it was fairly nice, resource heavy and in my opinion, a bit overpriced. I haven't flown it's later updates to see if things have been improved, so the aircraft may have its bugs sorted. 

Best wishes, 

Jess B

Thanks Jess...yeah I reread your review but as it was a while back I am hoping they have sorted the bugs...it is quite costly and probably not the quality of my DC6 from PMDG...may well take a punt on it anyway....

Just a word of caution Wayne. Apparently, Jar are going to charge you to fly the aircraft in xp11, even though there are no changes or updates to make it run in the new sim. So I'd hold off if your planning to get xp11 next month. 

• Like 2

Oh right....I will wait a while then and see what happens... had an issue with 320 causing XP to CTD today... I will reinstall and see if it helps...this upgrade to XP 11 then could cost will have to see what the devs do...thanks...