XP11 random shots

Just two shots taken from X-Plane 11. Both of these shots contain payware. 

727-100_3.jpg

FlyJSim's 727 and SkyMAXX Pro 2 in XP11

Car_C340_v10_1.jpg

Carenado's C340 flying over photoscenery of Vienna. default Autogen and sky colours.

• Like 3

Nice, I have the Beta installed, only added Skymaxx pro v3.3 and 1 Carenado just to see how they worked, I really dont like the default clouds they looked very poor.

Also as its Beta there are a few things not there yet, I guess some may come back but who knows, just a few things I have noticed below:

Runway follows the contours, cant turn that off at the moment.

Cant adjust the amount of road traffic, thats a big FPS hit for some.

My flightstick calibrates but in flight I have no control of roll or pitch, just rudder.

Sometimes I cant access the menus at the top.

However on XP Forums others are having similar issues and bugs have been reported, but like I said it is Beta and bugs to be expected, I think it will be good in the end but like all sims it needs ironing out, I read that some aircraft are fine others not so but we will just have to give them time. Some people seem to think on day 1 all things should be rosey but they are not living in the real world.

I have added a few pictures below, default everything and not really played with the settings, I hope thats ok to post as it was Jess who started the topic...

xp11-1.jpg

xp11-2.jpg

xp11-3.jpg