Hot Start TBM900 Ocean Teal

nice work, loving the look of this, the feedback seems really good to.....some people have commente on how its a very time consuming product as you need to go through procedures, however the nature of all what comes with this aircraft is why you have to do that.......really tempted on this one, have heard some moans on fps though.....

I have GTX1070 8GB

i5 6600K @ 4.2

16GB RAM

Z170A

you think that would be up to it?

54 minutes ago, wain said:

nice work, loving the look of this, the feedback seems really good to.....some people have commente on how its a very time consuming product as you need to go through procedures, however the nature of all what comes with this aircraft is why you have to do that.......really tempted on this one, have heard some moans on fps though....you think that would be up to it?

Yes, I have the 1080 with 8gb and that leaves me with spare video ram, so you are very near to the same.  If you wish to use a simulated aircraft that is so close to real and has to be treated as real then go for it.  As with all things new there is a learning curve.  It is not a model you fly straight out of the box as you have to learn the real world start up and shut down procedures.   If you do get it you will be blown away by it's level of immersion.  At the moment it is the very best modelled aircraft in any flight sim..

• Thanks 1
On 25/10/2018 at 15:55, wain said:

nice work, loving the look of this, the feedback seems really good to.....some people have commente on how its a very time consuming product as you need to go through procedures, however the nature of all what comes with this aircraft is why you have to do that.......really tempted on this one, have heard some moans on fps though.....

I have GTX1070 8GB

i5 6600K @ 4.2

16GB RAM

Z170A

you think that would be up to it?

I think the FPS issues have been addressed in the latest update with those users now being happy.

• Like 1