London trip + London city airport action

Though I have been to London many (1-2 times a month) times, this time I thought id get some pictures as well. We went up for my mates birthday. This being London and both of us into a/c we headed east out of the city and headed to the airport. My tripod does seem a bit jerky with small movements, so maybe a dam of grease will help. Yet again sorry for the picture quality of both video and the pictures, I am not a proffesional as you can see!

Before the video. Here are some pictures of London for those who have never visited before.

A few shots of Big ben, London Eye, Canary Wharf and the o2 Arena. I do have more so if you want some more up dont hesitate to ask. (sorry about the reflection and the glare in some shots as i was on the DLR-pictured below)

SL272219.jpg

SL272293.jpg

SL272277.jpg

SL272273.jpg

SL272268.jpg

SL272262.jpg

SL272260.jpg

SL272239.jpg

SL272229.jpg

SL272228.jpg

SL272224.jpg

SL272246.jpg

Now the LCY vid. No ATC as to be honest with only 1 movement every few minutes and then 3 come at once I didnt see the need for ATC. The BAE146 that crashed landed, was also parked up, but saw on the DLR so no picture. It seems it propped up at the front.

AA2TL6QYWtY