At the moment Max, FSUIPC 7 works with MSFS2020 but not as you know it with FSX or P3D. 

The interface as you know it does not exist at the moment but I believe that may come in the future. 

Suffice to say, it works.

• Thanks 1

Ah ok i thought it. Thx. Indeed, also (I saw right now) that SDK is only reachable after start the MSFS2020 in the taskbar, above. At present I found no List about Offsets and Events. The Question right now for a new cockpit project is, gonna use MSFS2020 with restrictions or FSX/P3D for coming back later on. 

*FSUIPC 7 works with MSFS2020*

Does the Standard- Offsets work at present, e.g. ASI, VSI, ALT, ATT, HSI, OIL, CHT...?

I only use it as a means for connecting Plan-G, and in that context it works as well as previous versions. (telemetry/status functions, autopilot switches etc).

As I understand it, the implementation of offsets etc in FSUIPC7 is complete, but there may still be some things that MSFS doesn't handle.

• Like 1

Hi Tim

thx, how’re you, I can remember Plan-G. Used it on my previous FlightDeck and we talked short about Garmin :))

[quote]it works as well as previous versions. (telemetry/status functions, autopilot switches etc).[/quote]

Yep, Tim, that sounds good. So it seems that they like to run. But it would be nice to know which ones are usable and which not. And where are bugs, at, I’ll say at normal standards like mentioned ASI, ALT, ATT, VSI. The Problem is, if I gonna install the new MSFS2020 (it’s a hugh Project) and there are more bugs than anything else, would not make really sense. With FSX those are running perfect.

Do you have any idea how to figure out to get more information, which one can be used and which ones are to be full of flaws? 

Project gonna be a Piper Arrow P28.

So long, Cheers 

Hi Max, I’m great. You? The problems really are in the areas msfs has not yet implemented. Soft buttons on the G1000 for example. There’s no suggestion that they won’t be implemented, just that they aren’t there yet. FSDeveloper and the SDK section of the MS forum are the places to find more detailed info.

• Thanks 1

Hi Tim, I‘m great too, thanks. I thought it, but Question about was, thought maybe someone had already tried and checked that. Indeed quiet new. The MSFS2020 is gonna be use for that Project next coming month, depending on Covid-Disease. So if I have News about it, gonna let you know here. :thumbup:

• Thanks 1