problem with traffic 2005

hi all installed traffic 2005 into fs 2004 the other day didnt like the atc so uninstalled it thinking i had done somthing wrong.before i did this again i checked 2004 to make sure it was ok,to my dismay there was no default atc sound,all the aircraft and othe stuff was ok .anyway i uninstalled all my add ons and 2004 and reinstalled them and it worked perfect just a pain having to uninstall and reinstall.

thought i would try traffic 2005 again and guess what its done iy again.

works ok in fsx so why am igetting this problem with 2004 atc?

is there somthing i can just click to correct it?instead of going through the uninstall install procedure?

do i need one of them fsuicp things in?any help would be welcome.regards mick

I think, IIRC, there was an issue using with the ATC when using Traffic 2005 and Vista. ATC would be giving you commands, but you wouldn't be able to hear them. Have a check on the JF website to see if there is a fix/further help on the T2005 website

I think, IIRC, there was an issue using with the ATC when using Traffic 2005 and Vista. ATC would be giving you commands, but you wouldn't be able to hear them. Have a check on the JF website to see if there is a fix/further help on the T2005 website

thanks rob will look into it,decided to install traffic 2005 again to see what would happen and i got the atc sounds back.very crappy and i dont like them.

traffic 2005 is great but i probably wont use it because of the rubbish sound i get from atc.the default is much clearer.

thanks again mick