FMC / CDU FDS-B737NG-Promx-cdu (Color vga!)

Hi at all,

does anyone hold any informations about install the product blw ?.

I already contact that company but got no answer about install & connect/drive.

It looks very great and i think it is a part --> must have !

So, does anyone hold any informations or bought it already ?

http://www.flightdecksolutions.com/prod_info.php?id=712&f=set&imgid=199

Thanks, cheers ;)

Have you tried contacting them via Facebook?; as companies these days take more notice of Facebook than emails. Any negative and they are on it right away..

Have you tried contacting them via Facebook?; as companies these days take more notice of Facebook than emails. Any negative and they are on it right away..

So; they have a contact form and for sales right this: pcos_at_flightdecksolutions.com

and the project-manager: scos_at_flightdecksolutions.com

Facebook ?. Haha, that´s the most ridiculous invention ever seen !!. So, that ´ll not work. Also, if that is the only solution to get in contact with them; they must keep their things.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers ;)

Quote; Facebook ?. Haha, that´s the most ridiculous invention ever seen

Although I suggested Facebook, I do not use it; as you say above I also feel the same way.. :thum:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Max,

Flight Deck Solutions are one of the most respected (if not THE MOST) FS hardware companies out there. They are extremely professional, they even do commissions for Boeing and Airbus, and have worked on Boeing 787 simulators since 2005 (before we even knew anything about the 787).

Peter Cos (the CEO) is the guy you provided contact details for. He is usually extremely quick to answer email replies. I do not joke when I say, I sent an email to him once and got a response within 60 seconds (he carries his iPhone with him everywhere).

I reccommend you give him another try, pcos@flightdecksolutions.com

...for me in future ! ´ll work "only" with (fsx iFly 737NGX (SDK) not with --> fs9/2004 version) ! so i do cannot use that fantastic CDU at present ! Damn. But the time ´ll come with complete new system !!.

fds (flightdecksolutions) is highly recommended ! perfect !. :thum:

"only" = the sim i´m using at present...! with a new big system go for upgrade....one by one