which powered usb hub is best

I want to build a cockpit with mainly saitek products the yoke throttle quadrant multi panel radio panel and switch panel and get at least 6 pro instrument panels which all require usb ports and most of them need to be powered as at the moment i am yet to buy the instrument panels but i know they need power i live in England does any of you guys know which 7 or 10 usb hub is best so it doesnt lose device when playing

thanks for the help in advance

Chris

Have been using Belkin 7 Port USB2 hubs (2) for many years without problem. Both must be close to ten years old now. Avoid using USB3 variants at this time, as their can be backward compatability issues with some hardware.

Hub Model :- Belkin F5U237 : Adapter Model :- Merry King MKD-064000UK.... input 230-240v AC 50HZ 200mA....output 6v DC 4A.

The adapter is the size of a 1/4 brick and weighs about the same as a full size brick. Bare in mind I bought in or around 2002/3 and at that time the packages retailed at £50 each if my memory serves me well.

Build quality is excellent, though I am sure today the quality will have been forfeit to keep prices down. Seems to be the norm nowadays...never mind the quality, feel the width, as they say.